Header AD

12 Great J.K. Rowling Quotes






1.It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default. – J.K. Rowling

2.We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better. – J.K. Rowling


3.Life is difficult, and complicated, and beyond anyone’s total control, and the humility to know that will enable you to survive its vicissitudes. – J.K. Rowling


4.It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be. – J.K. Rowling



5.You’ve got to work. It’s about structure. It’s about discipline. It’s all these deadly things that your schoolteacher told you you needed… You need it.” – J.K. Rowling


6.I don’t think there’s any harm at all in allowing a kid to fantasize. In fact, I think to stop people from fantasizing is a very destructive thing indeed. – J.K. Rowling

7. “I was set free because my greatest fear had been realized, and I still had a daughter who I adored, and I had an old typewriter and a big idea. And so rock bottom became a solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.” – J.K. Rowling

8.“You sort of start thinking anything is possible if you’ve got enough nerve.” – J.K. Rowling “You sort of start thinking anything is possible if you’ve got enough nerve.” – J.K. Rowling




9.  “We’ve all got both light and dark inside us.  What matters is the part we choose to act on.  That’s who we really are.” – J.K. Rowling


10.  “To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.” – J.K. Rowling


11.   “The consequences of our actions are always so complicated, so diverse, that predicting the future is a very difficult business indeed.” – J.K. Rowling


12.  "I have never been remotely ashamed of having been depressed. Never. What's to be ashamed of? I went through a really rough time and I am quite proud that I got out of that."– J.K. Rowling


12 Great J.K. Rowling Quotes 12 Great J.K. Rowling Quotes Reviewed by Tim on March 19, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments