Header AD

28 Thought Provoking Illustrations by Davide Bonazzi

Davide Bonazzi an illustrator from Bologna, Italy, creates images about modern-day issues that will make you think. This full-time illustrator began creating images since his childhood. 

The unique signature look of his illustrations is a combination of textures of real images with digital media.  His perception of inspiration is quite interesting. He says, "I think inspiration is overrated: the most important thing in order to get good ideas is concentration. Illustrators don’t have time to wait for an inspiration, they have to find it. The more I rack my brain and stay focused on the subject I have to illustrate, the better ideas I get. This said it’s plenty of things that inspire me in everyday life, especially related to visual arts, films, graphic novels, documentaries, etc."
"The thing I like the most is the possibility of drawing all day long, working on thrilling projects and sharpening my skills every day. I feel lucky to have turned my lifelong passion into a real job. I know this may sound strange to many people, but illustration makes me feel alive and happy!"

Below are some surreal illustrations created by the artist. 




Modern Eden



Prejudgment


Robots Will Take Our Jobs


Sexy Kitchen


Stock Prices Soaring


Stop Climate Change


Summer Time


Taking 'Race' out of Human Genetics


The Alzheimer's Hope


The Decline of the West


Trump and Climate Change


Traveling with Disabilities


The Risk of Driving Cars


The Long Way to Marriage


Scanning The Brain


Locking up Kids for Life


Security vs Privacy


Hope for Migrants


Has Nuclear Fear Brought Peace?


Freedom of Speech


Fathers and Sons


Fake Friends


Expand Your Comfort Zone


Class Action


Back to Vinyl


Angels of Love


Absentee Fathers



28 Thought Provoking Illustrations by Davide Bonazzi 28 Thought Provoking Illustrations by Davide Bonazzi Reviewed by Tim on April 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments