Header AD

30 Controversial Illustrations by French Bansky








The street artist Dran, is referred to as the Banksy of the French art scene. His critical view of society and figures in power, coupled with his daring in exposing their beliefs is similar to British artist Banksy.
"My father wanted me to work with him in construction, but since my arms are too thin to hold a hammer, I dedicated myself to the drawing," said the artist.
Dran is known all over France for his thought-provoking graffiti art, paintings, drawings which touch upon sensitive issues plaguing society. 
Scroll down to see some of his incredible illustrations.
































30 Controversial Illustrations by French Bansky 30 Controversial Illustrations by French Bansky Reviewed by Tim on April 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments